Thursday 26 July 2012

The Masterson Inheritance

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Dear Reader.


I always find that comedians, are at their best when they're trying to make other comedians laugh and this format of making up an entire story on the spot leaves allot of intentional misinterpretation that's just brilliant especially since they never quite want to do what the narrator wants of them. I have BBC Radio 4extra to thank for my interest in this program (which actually finished when I was about three) who have been bringing many of these series back from the grave for people like me to enjoy. There are of course many copies of it on YouTube if you care to look.http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b007jstr/The_Masterson_Inheritance_Series_1_The_Sweat_of_the_Mastersons/

No comments:

Post a Comment