Thursday 19 July 2012

HATS!!!

Dear reader.

This is my new hat. For the summer I will be wearing this. I wear trilbies, though I only have two of them 
here they are!!!


And I don't really have clothes that matches them. I know they look stupid dear reader. That's why I wear them. I'm however I'm not really sure why I want to look stupid. Perhaps perhaps for fun,  perhaps for a writer's uniform, perhaps to look like an "individual" (though I shudder at the thought of trying to be an individual. YOU ARE ONE), perhaps its to stand out and get noticed, perhaps the opposite perhaps I want to be ignored  people to look at my hat rather than the rest of me or to drive them away by  looking a little bit mental.

I don't know. I enjoy wearing them though and my winter one can be  quite practical, it keeps your head very dry in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment