Monday 11 June 2012

Sponsored and Aproved by, Billy Bragg.

I've had this song on my head all week partly because its really anoying that I can't find either the guitar/ukulele chord sheet music, or a non-live recourding of it on YouTube (its on Spotify if you can bare the adverts) but I really like it, I think she's got a really good voice and a good sense of humour and I don't think she's that well known so I thought here it is.
I got to hear about her through Billy Bragg's FaceBook page actually, I just remembered. He posted the song below (not on Spotify) which is also good.

Billy Bragg's good also too but I'm not posting any of his music yet.
If you haven't heard of him just look for your self...
...
...and frankly you should be ashamed if you haven't.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dx7qI6hry0

    this is the song at the beggining of the video.

    ReplyDelete