Wednesday 13 June 2012

Light Bulb.


 Dear Reader.

You have no idea how many goes it took for me to get the picture at the bottom of this post. Its a picture of weird light bulb my dad bought in Barcelona in a habitat shop. Its a shop which used to exist in Britain that fed my rather weird obsession with modern design (I know how posh this sounds but I didn't go anywhere, I didn't buy any computer games, books were cheep and I hadn't yet discovered the ukulele. What else am I supposed to do with my saved up pocket money on? I found design fascinating and I did have a strong interest in "resistant materials" at school, so it kind of made sense) and unfortunately it went out of business in Britain (I don't quite get why the rest of Europe still gets it ).

The Flower's quite pretty isn't it? Even when its not turned on, I still look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment