Thursday 14 June 2012

Rich by Rob Bell

Dear Reader.

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS THEMES OF A RELIGIOUS NATURE! THOUGH ABOUT SOCIAL AND PERSONAL CHANGE (like all religions should) IT DOES CONTAIN REFERENCES THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN GOD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Though as with most of these videos I saw this this evening and I thought it was interesting and I thought you might want to look.


I'll try my hardest reader not to make this blog about christianity (I'm not going to try to convert you or anything), but your just going to have to accept that I'm a vicar's son and I'm a christian and I'm going to find things like this that are from Christian thinkers.

by the way you know the story I told a while ago from a man called "Peter Rollins" he's a Christian theologen and infact this guy is one of his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment