Wednesday 13 June 2012

Amos.

Dear Reader

This is how my nephew Amos plays with his cars. I think its so everything in the right kind of proportion to real life. The best description to what I'm actually doing when I'm "watching" him is actually probably closer to "studying".

I like Amos now, he can talk and run about and stuff. No one admits it to new parents but babies are incredibly boring, they sit around in a blob and eat, sleep, cry, crap and vomit.
Not only that but they make conversation incredibly dull. In general they always become the centre of the attention and loud things like laughter or heated conversation are completely out of the question, because they spend so much time sleeping that everyone around them takes up the kind of nervous caution used by the bomb squad. If he wakes up you will pay.

Whereas now Amos is kind of fun. At the very least he seems to be a person, he has a sense of humour, of sorts, if he wants things he'll either ask or go get it himself, he can speak and he has opinions about things, even if its about whether there's such a thing as a "tram" (they don't exist, they are all buses apparently).

1 comment:

  1. this is by far the most viewed post on my blog. I'm very disappointed in you all. We both know its because of the picture.

    ReplyDelete