Thursday 2 August 2012

Possibly gone for a week.

Dear Reader.

I'm going on holliday tomorrow to this half island called Lindisfarne (or holy island) and I call it a half island because its unusual because if you don't know it only really and island for about half the day (we have to get there by 2 o'clock otherwise our car won't be able to get across the causeway) and faced with what can only be described as the premise of a classic horror film with an ancient, tiny, isolated island I'm not entirely sure what the internet connection's going to be like so I may have to try to send some stuff by phone (if that works) or write everything down for my blogg and post it in ten days time when I come back. Wish me luck and pray that I don't fall into the plot of the woman in black hopefully Daniel Radcliff will turn up and he'll be able to use his training as a wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment