Thursday 16 August 2012

Ginger people who dye their hair make me sad

Dear Reader.

Ginger people who dye their hair make me sad. 
Ginger hair is so beautiful and has so many complexities of colour and shade that to cover up, destroy even (because often it doesn't come back) something so rare and beautiful, just seems so much like self-vandalism that it just breaks my heart. I may just write a sonet to the colour ginger that is how much I like it.



Amy Pond Exibit A through to G on how beautiful ginger women are (yes I know she's just a character played by Karen Gillan but in my head she's always Amy Pond). Now Just imagine her with black hair. Do it right now. Its Weird isn't it? 


by the way this was the only picture of Amy Pond I already had on my computer. I'd like to call this at least a level three Geek joke (yes there is a system) just for the complexity of knowledge you needed to spot the double entendre. The only level ten I've come across is "there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't". There are so many people in this world who don't get this joke that It should be the geek joke from which all geek jokes are measured.

the only level ten geek moment I've ever experienced was while listening to a remastered classic Doctor who story on BBC 7 (I think it was called the head of Morbious) I found out that the story was set on the planet Kaan at which I screamed at the top of my voice "KHAAAAAAAN!" a la Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan. That's right, the multilevelled geek moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment